Monday, December 8, 2008

WOW! 7 goodies sold on Ebay!

I've decided NOT to give up on Ebay but I don't want to give up on Etsy either SO... My plan is to switch back and forth! Ebay for 3 days on the weekend and Etsy all other days. I'm going to try this again Thursday evening and see how it goes!

AND - I've been hearing about another site called handmades or something like that... I'm going to look into every possibility to get my stuff out there. What a wonderful feeling to have your art sell to someone excited to get it!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Creative Minds said...

I wanna hear all about your Christmas traditions. Check out my Christmas contest! http://creativeminds2008.blogspot.com/

Creative Minds said...

Thanks for visiting my website.

We have a new scavenger hunt going on. Check it out!
http://creativeminds2008.blogspot.com/

Audrey said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Sherri!
Hope that 2009 will be a great year for you!

Uneekdolldesigns said...

I treid e-bay once and decided it wasn't for me. But, I do agree you should spread the eggs out in more than one basket! Bet wishes in your venture!!